FULLINO Safety Shoes for Men in 2023
Do you want to get safety shoes for men? Which is best for you? Well, Fullino is here to help you with our complete guide to safety Shoes. We'll go through the different types of footwear available, what they're good for, and what features they have to assist you in choosing the ideal one for your job.
What are safety shoes?
Safety shoes, sometimes known as safety boots, are required for people working in the construction and manufacturing industries. They are Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) which protects employees from chemicals, slick surfaces, sharp piercing edges, splinters, electricity, and other hazards. These shoes are a must-have for situations where foot injuries are widespread, such as construction sites, industrial settings, and more.
Types of Safety Shoes
There are several different types of safety shoes on the market:
Shoes with a safety toe: Alloy, steel, and a non-metallic toe cap make up these shoes. These are the greatest options for folks who have jobs that need them to ride bikes, trucks, and other vehicles.
Shoes with a metal instep: They protect the foot against injuries and accidents. Lifting large equipment and machinery necessitates using boots with a metal instep.
Steel Insole Shoes: These shoes provide protection against joint issues. They're also beneficial to cyclists and large truck drivers.
Drop Hazard Shoes: Metatarsal shoes are also known as drop hazards. They're mostly made to protect the upper parts of the bones and the feet.
Electric Hazard Shoes: These safety shoes are required for employees who work with wiring, circuits, and high voltage machines. When you're around electricity, they keep you safe.
Factors to keep in mind when buying safety shoes for men
Now that you have a knowledge of what types of safety shoes are required for a specific job, you may shop for one that meets your needs. However, there are a few considerations to keep in mind when purchasing safety shoes.
- Safety Assurance: This is one of the most crucial aspects to consider when selecting protective footwear. Shoes should shield the feet from potential dangers. Shoes with metatarsal protection, good sole material, safety toe caps, and steel plate soles are recommended for foot safety. In short, the materials utilized to make safety shoes should be flexible, dependable, and long-lasting.
- Comfort Level: As you may be aware, these shoes are designed for use in the construction industry. As a result, they must be wearable. When purchasing safety footwear, ensure that there is adequate space for your toes and no pinching or cramping. These shoes should give enough arch and heel support. Safety shoes must be suitable for both hot and cold weather. Not only should your feet be aligned after wearing these shoes, but so should your hips, knees, and lower back.
- Fitting: Shoe fitting is also very crucial. The instep should be snug but not overly tight. Otherwise, there would be a lot of slippages. The boot's ball should be a good fit for the ball of the foot. Overall, shoes must have adequate traction.
- Outsole Offerings: We frequently concentrate on insole safety. However, we overlook the characteristics of the outsole. Furthermore, good safety shoes must have a flawless outsole. Heat, chemicals, oil, gas, chips, marking, and slippage resistance should all be great. An outsole should be a lifesaver when faced with adverse situations such as a dangerous temperature.
- Price: The cost of safety shoes is also an important factor. The price of shoes must justify its features. It is recommended to purchase it from a trustworthy brand such as Fullino rather than any cheap and unknown brand.
What are the Features of Safety Shoes for men?
There are numerous features to keep you safe at work, in addition to a protective toe cover. Such as;
- Toe cap: Toe caps, which might be constructed of steel or composite, must be capable of withstanding a 200-joule impact.
- Penetration-resistant outsole: similar to the mid-sole but on the outside of the shoe.
- Penetration-resistant mid-sole: It is seen mostly on safety shoes protects against sharp items piercing the shoe.
- Removable EVA insole: for additional comfort where it's needed.
- Slip-resistant outsole: resistant to various hazards, including wet and oily surfaces. Chemical, acid, and alkali resistance will all be part of this.
- Anti-static: protects against electric shocks in high-voltage locations.
- Padded collar: Provides ankle support and comfort.
- Cushioned heel: absorbs impact and keeps your heel comfortable.
- Compression protection: Protects against impacts and should endure 15kN (1.5 tonnes) sitting on the toe area.
What do Safety Shoe Abbreviations Mean?
You'll notice a lot of abbreviations if you check up your safety footwear or see them in a store or on the internet. They can be perplexing if you haven't seen them before. What do they all imply, though?
We’ve explained them below.
P – Penetration-Resistant
I – Electricity Insulating Footwear
C – Conductive
E – Energy Absorption
A – Antistatic
HI – Heat Insulation of Sole
WR – Water-Resistant
M – Metatarsal Protection
CI – Cold Insulation
AN – Ankle Protection
WRU – Water Penetration & Water Absorption Upper
CR – Cut-Resistant Upper
HRO – Heat-Resistant Outsole
FO – Resistance to Fuel Oil
Get yours today
If you plan to buy safety shoes for your workplace, browse through fullino.com and make your purchase. Fullino offers reliable and durable safety footwear.